Wednesday 8 October 2014

Red Rover

My name Is Sean. Two weeks ago, I went into Wal-Mart and bought a South Park season 17 DVD seeing as I just recently got into the series. After watching this, I didn't want to. After buying, I watched every episode. After watching the final episode, which was some crappy photoshop crap. A special popup appeared.

DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE.

There was only a yes button so I clicked it, wondering what would happen.

The show played as usual like any episode would. The episode was about Kenny deciding to live without the hood but soon goes crazy. Eventually. Cartman is tortured by an insane Kenny.

Kenny held a gun to cartman's head and was viciously crying.

Cartman called Kenny a pussy and Kenny killed him. Even though it was south park it was still fucked up.

I WARN YOU NOW. THIS WILL BE EXTREME.

Kenny was laughing like a maniac as spiders had slowly crawled out from cartman's mouth.

Kenny,  now sounding demonic, had spoken quietly.

RED ROVER, RED ROVER.

I was thinking to myself "WTF"

Kenny had then pointed the gun to his neck and fired.

Spiders then crawled out of his mouth. (This part I watched later. I stopped when he killed cartman)

Like cartman, a spider crawled from Kenny's mouth. But it wasn't tiny. It was a huge one who covered the screen.

The spider than fell back to the floor.  Slowly ripping open.

A head of a man came out and laughed.

RED ROVER, RED ROVER.

The next week, I was able to video chat with the creators of south park and showed the video to trey Parker and Matt stone.  Stone threw up and I was sure they were disgusted.  But Parker spoke up.

"It was a test by one of our assistants to scare kids who watched in into not because some kids need limits".

"How come I didn't know about this" Matt asked.

"You would not have approved" Trey admitted.

"But how did it end up in my DVD" I asked.

Trey and Matt were just puzzled.

Trey Parker barely spoke.

"Oh my god"

"What" Matt asked.

"The curse" Trey responded.

Trey looked up at me emotionless in the eyes.

"When Isaac Hayes left, he claimed that he stole the episode and he would show it in public. When he died, we thought it was lost".

I could not believe what I was hearing.  One of the creators of the most vulgar show on television was crying.

"Destroy the video" Matt begged.

I did and I made sure my girlfriend's newborn son, Sebastian, and myself will never watch south park.

No comments:

Post a Comment