Thursday 9 October 2014

Bad Jessie









The show Jessie on Disney has been controversial for talk of Sexual Innuendo, Murder and even a reference to South Park.

In 2013, the show was close to cancellation when Jessie was strangely renewed for another season. There was a rumor that the creator of the show had threatened to play 2 very inappropriate episodes of Jessie they created.

One was destroyed, the other was given to a writer.

That writer was my Father.

Months later, I accidentally gave the episode to my cousin as a birthday present for her 7th birthday as she liked the show.

Later that day, I got this call.

Aunt "What the hell did you give my daughter"

Me "It was an episode of the show she liked"

Aunt "Did you watch it"

Me "No"

Aunt " Can you come over and watch it"

I was very confused

Me "Okay"

I showed up around 4 pm and came inside.

My aunt was sitting on the couch.

"Come" she asked, patting to the seat beside her.

I sat down as she pressed play.

The show had no beginning like it usually did and the theme song sounded like static.

The show opened with the title character, Jessie, angry that the Luke is late (she is a nanny)

Later, Zuri comes and asks Jessie what is wrong. She is angry and takes her anger out on Poor Zuri who cries.

Zuri threatens to tell her mom and dad (who are super rich) that Jessie is a bad boss. They get into a fight which includes a lot of swearing. I was like, Oh my god, this is disney!

Jesise takes out the butler's knife and stabs Zuri. She throws the body into the trash chute.

The family's lizard (Yeah, a lizard) Mr. Kipling, sees this and tries to attack Jessie but she manages to decapitate the lizard.

The lizard's owner, Ravi, sees this and tries to alert the doorman Tony from the buzzer.

Ravi is murdered by Jessie and is thrown into the screening room.

I turned to ask my aunt if this was real but she was already gone. Probably too freaked out to watch anymore.

Lukefinally comes and Jessie chases him to his room. Jessie, instead of killing Luke, rapes him. Luke accidentally ejaculates into Jessie's vagina. Angry she might be pregnant, Jessie chokes him to death.

Crying after what she did, Jessie runs down the stairs and is stopped by police as Jessie did not know she was being filmed.

Later, Emma, the oldest child, hears about the deaths and hangs herself.

At the end of the story, Jessie is sentenced to life in Prison as The parents, Morgan and Christina have gone crazy and are sent to a mental institution.

At the end, Jessie is sent to prison for life and is haunted by the souls of the children until she kills herself.

The butler, Bertrum, then moves to Los Angeles to work for a rich black family.

I destroyed the episode but the memories are impossible to forget, I had a link to show from a couple seconds of the video but I accidentally deleted it. I am desperately looking for it.

No one will admit the truth but I know what I saw and the nightmares of my 7 year old cousin, Alice, will probably never go away.

My aunt told me that Alice no longer watches Disney and I probably won't either. Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment